[EU stock – CZ] Eachine ET5 Pro Mini Gasoline Engine Model Stirling With Pump Water-cooled Cooling Structure
COUPON PRICE: €313
Eachine ET5 Pro Mini Gasoline Engine Model Stirling With Pump Water-cooled Cooling Structure
This coupon is valid only for EUROPE – CZ warehouse!
TAX FREE and FAST SHIPPING from Europe!
To know more about Banggood Warehouse and Customs TAX you can read HERE
Also for more:
– Eachine Offers see – HERE
– Toys Hobbies and Robot Coupons see – HERE
– 🇪🇺 EU Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
– 🇺🇸 USA Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
Item Name:Eachine ET5 Pro
Displacement: 1. 6CC
Cylinder diameter: 13MM
This is a mini engine. It is made of brass and stainless steel. Water-cooled cooling structure. The bore is 13MM. The stroke is 12MM. The carburetor with adjustable speed is used. The ignition is powered by 1.5V power supply.
This is a mini impeller pump, which is made of brass, which better restores the actual details. The size of the connection nozzle is 10.6MM.
The length is 70MM, the width is 42MM, and the height is 76MM. The weight is 143G.
Its starting can be divided into two ways: external force(electric drill)and manual starting
Engine startup steps:
1. Check the wiring of the engine from the board, connect the fuel tank pipeline, and install a No 5battery(1. 5v)
2. Use gasoline(95 #)to fill the fuel tank. After the filling is completed, turn the flywheel clockwise onthe right side of the engine(power switch surface)for many turns. No air can be generated
3. Turn on the power switch and quickly rotate the flywheel clockwise on the right side of the engine(power switch surface)to start the engine
1. If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal, if the machine cannot startnormally, it is very likely that the carburetor oil needle needs to be adjusted
2. After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel, so thatthe mixing ratio of gasoline and air can reach the normal working mixing ratio.
3. When the machine stops, the power switch should be turned off.
1. Product maintenance method:
The engine is water-cooled, and you need to add water before each work. When you finish the work,you need to save the water.
The working environment should be ensured in a clean environment to reduce the possibility of dust entering the carburetor.
The carburetor oil needle has been adjusted in the best position before shipment. It is notrecommended to make a large adjustment. But it can be fine-tuned under different fuels.
The cylinder head cover can be disassembled and lubricated on the valve mechanism.
After the engine stops working, you need to remove the battery and save it.
2. Troubleshooting method:
The engine needs a new battery to make sure it has enough voltage for the igniter to work properly.
When adding fuel from the fuel tank. But there will be air in the fuel tank. You need to hold the carburetor port by hand. Rotate the flywheel. The piston allows the engine to suck fuel into thecarburetor.
The engine has been adjusted for work(using gasoline )before shipment, but the setting of thecarburetor may need to be fine-tuned under different fuels. You can fine-tune the size of the main oil needle.
3. Lubrication methods and methods can add no more than 4ML of lubricating oil to the crankcase toensure splash lubrication of the crankshaft.
4. What kind of fuel and amount to use The oil tank capacity is about 15ML. The engine can usegasoline and aviation kerosene. The engine needs to add 4% lubricating oil to the fuelthere is no compression, there should be a foreign body entering the engine, which prevents thevalve from closing normally. There are three ways to try to solve it.
1. Put a few drops of lubricating oil on the carburetor. Use an electric drill to drive the engine for a while. Under theaction of the lubricating oil, the foreign matter is discharged to restore the cylinder pressure.
2. Use an electric drill to rotate the hour hand (the opposite direction of the engines working direction)to rotatethe engine for a while. Discharge the foreign matter by turning the rotation.
3. Remove the cylinder head. Foreign matter on the valve may cause the valve to not close properly. Check theforeign matter on the valve and restore the cylinder pressure after cleaning.
4. The valve timing gear may be caused by disorder.
Note: 1. Please understand the product might have some colour difference due to different monitors and scenes. 2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
3.Kids should be accompanied by adult. Package Included:
1x Eachine ET5 Pro Model
ID: 1833172 – SKUH50111