[EU stock – CZ] HANIWINNER HA177-06 48V 10Ah 480Wh Electric Bike Battery Cells Pack E-bikes Lithium Li-ion Battery for SAMEBIKE PLENTY Engwe Electric Bicycle
COUPON PRICE: €162
[EU Direct][Preorder] HANIWINNER HA177-06 48V 10Ah 480Wh Electric Bike Battery Cells Pack E-bikes Lithium Li-ion Battery for SAMEBIKE PLENTY Engwe Electric Bicycle
This coupon is valid only for EUROPE – CZ warehouse!
TAX FREE and FAST SHIPPING from Europe!
To know more about Banggood Warehouse and Customs TAX you can read HERE
Also for more:
– HANIWINNER Offers see – HERE
– Sports & Outdoor Coupons see – HERE
– 🇪🇺 EU Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
– 🇺🇸 USA Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
Max Charge Voltage
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Current
Standard Discharge Current
Max. Discharge Current(BMS)
Over current protection
Within a month
Within a month to three months
Within three months to one year
User-friendly Design: The light-weight design makes the battery easy to install and remove. Black hard plastic shell protects the battery effectively and LED battery level indicator can inform you of charging in time. The USB port can charge your phone and other devices in outdoor. Equipped with battery holder, just need to use the key to open the safe lock.
Safe to Use: Built to the highest standards that has been tested. When the motor is overloaded, the system automatically switches off to protect the technical components against damage. The battery is fully sealed and designed to be using one day long, even on muddy roads.
BMS Protection Board: The high quality battery is equipped with a 30A BMS protective plate, which prevent over charge, over discharge, over current and short circuit and ensure the long life expectancy.
Stable and Durable: The input and output are more stable and its large capacity makes the service life of battery longer.
Ergonomic Design and Widely Applicable: The electric bike battery pack has a mounting bracket that will mount to most water bottle screw holes in the frame. Compatible with 48V electric bikes, bicycles, mountain bikes and more.
1* Battery with keys
1* Battery install plate and wires
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery:
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
– Do not immerse the battery in water, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
– Not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
– Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
– Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
– Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
– Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
– Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
– Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc
– Do not strikes, trample or throw the battery..
– Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
– Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
– Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
– If the battery has leaked, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately look for medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
– If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it
– In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
– Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explode, tape the battery terminals to insulate them..
– Battery charge as soon as possible after the battery is exhausted. Battery is not used for a long time, charge once every three months.
ID: 1812946 – SKUH21555