LOKMAT PD7 MAX+ 1.82 inch 360*420 pixels IPS Full Touch Screen bluetooth Calling NFC Heart Rate Blood Pressure SpO2 Monitor Multi-sport Modes IP67 Waterproof Smart Watch
COUPON PRICE: €38 🇪🇺
LOKMAT PD7 MAX+ 1.82 inch 360*420 pixels IPS Full Touch Screen bluetooth Calling NFC Heart Rate Blood Pressure SpO2 Monitor Multi-sport Modes IP67 Waterproof Smart Watch – Black
*PLEASE NOTE for European Union VAT: Goods purchased with our COUPON and delivered to the destination located in the European Union (EU), VAT and duties (if applicable) have been included in their COUPON prices and there is no need to pay additional taxes.
Also for more:
– LOKMAT Offers see – HERE
– Consumer Electronics Coupons see – HERE
– 🇪🇺 EU Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
– 🇺🇸 US Warehouse Coupons see – HERE
If you have other questions about the watch, you can click here to see the watch instructions.
|Bluetooth Version||BT 3.0+ BT5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 5.1 or above; iOS 9.0 or above|
|APP Language||Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Romanian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Hebrew, Danish, Serbian, Swedish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Arabic|
|UI Language||Simplified Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Romanian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Hebrew, Danish language, Serbian, Swedish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Arabic|
|Information Reminder||bluetooth Calling|
|Reject the Call|
|Call ID Display|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor|
|Exercise and Record||Multi-sport Modes|
|Do not Disturb Mode|
|Screen||Size: 1.82 inch|
|Resolution: 360*420 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 330 mAh|
|Battery Life: About 5-7 days|
|Charging Time: About 3 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic Charging|
|Appearance & Details|
Watch Material: Zinc Alloy
Band Material: Silica Gel
Dial Size: About 38*45*11mm
Band Width: About 22mm
|Packing List||1* LOKMAT PD7 MAX+ Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products. 2. Please download the app before usage in order to be compatible perfectly with your phone.
– Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
– Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
– Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
– How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
– Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
– About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.
ID:1934102 – SKUJ10874